The #newinjessie game: automatic configuration upgrade and other stuff in Debian/Jessie
Here are my contribution for the #newinjessie game, i.e. what new stuff I’ve contributed to the Jessie release of Debian.
- lcdproc configuration is upgraded automatically. One less question is asked during upgrade from Wheezy to Jessie. New lcdproc installation are configured automatically for some lcd hardwares. lcdproc configuration can be tweaked with a GUI.
- inotify-hookable: an easy way to trigger a command when a file is changed (based on inotify)
- libjira-client-automated-perl: An easy to use Perl library for Jira REST API
- libpithub-perl: A Perl library for github REST API
- libtkobj-editor-perl: a Tk widget to edit a Perl data structure. You can also whip up a GUI to access MLDBM db with a perl one liner.
See you in 2 years for Stretch release
All the best